Re: [IP] Meters, Meters, Meters - FreeStyle On Fingers

I am using the FreeStyle on my fingers. When the blood
is taken from the arm it is a delayed reading because
the blood isn't as fresh as from the fingers. At least
that is what the FreeStyle Rep told me. I used to use
the Accu-Chek Advantage. The Freestyle takes much less

Andrea Seitz

>Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 06:47:11 EST
>From: email @ redacted
>Subject: Re: [IP] Meters, Meters, Meters

>I just wanted to put my two cents worth in.  I agree
>that the Freestyle is NOT very reliable.  Thomas who
>is 7 would sometimes go through 2or 3 strips
>to finally get a reading - his arm rarely worked
>despite rubbing and a high setting on the lancet.
>Thanks for the input

Do You Yahoo!?