Re: [IP] I need help deciding on a pump...

Pam - There are three pumps at the moment.  You know that Dahedi is made by Disetronic.  Not a company I would want to get involved with at the moment.  You can look up their website and see some of the challenges they have had.  The other two are Minimed and Animas.  Both excellent.Here's a good test for you. Call both of their Cusotmer Service numbers and see what type of communication you receive.  Ask for a referral of a current customer that is in your age/lifestyle.  Then call them.  Nothing is better than direct communication. Im a pumper and am very active as well. I can give you my personal choice if you wish, but you need to be comfortable with the transition team you have. Justlet me know if I can help.