Re: [IP] Non-Stress Tests and Preggars updates

      I know just what you're going through!  I had my daughter almost 10
years ago but remember is just like it was yesterday!
       If you aren't using anything for your stretch marks, may I suggest
vitamin E gel? For me, it worked wonders! (I was very lucky and didn't get
any marks!) My doctor told me that there really isn't anything you can do to
prevent them, he said, "If you're going to get them, you're going to get
them, no matter what" But when I asked him about the gel, he agreed that it
was a good idea to use because it puts moisture back into your skin and helps
it heal itself if you have any problems.
       As for the stress test, I remember those well... the nurse would hook
me up, turn on some very soft, relaxing music and I'd fall asleep. Next thing
I knew... she was waking me up to unhook me. That wasn't bad I thought... but
then she told me I had to come back 2 times a week? I told her it was hard
for me seeing how I lived in a remote area... it took me almost 2 hours to
drive to the doctor and 2 hours back.... THAT was stressful!! (Well, at least
I got a nap in between!!!!
       Baby Zilla will be here before you know it and IF you have to have a
c-section, don't sweat it....
Take care of yourself