[IP] I need help deciding on a pump...

Hi Everyone!

The more I hear about the pros and cons of each pump, the more confused I
become...I need to choose a pump in the next few weeks.  ANY and ALL
feedback would be greatly appreciated.

First, is anyone using the Dahedi pump??  I'm very interested in the
Dahedi, but I've heard nothing about it so far...The small size really
appeals to me.  Just wondering if anyone has had any experiences, good or
bad, with it??  Also, does it have an audio/alarm/beeper on/off control??
And, is it fairly tough??

I'm a horseback rider and need a pump that can withstand head butting by my
young filly and yes, the occasional fall.  I know the H-tron Plus might
also be a good choice for me (particularly with the extra pump
supplied!!)...Any experiences/feedback??

Ahead of time, thank you!!

-Pam :-)

--- Pamela Gold
--- email @ redacted