[IP] Re: Pump company scare tactics

Hi there:  When we were looking into both pumps, Minimed and Disetronic, the
Disetronic Rep made a big deal about how the Minimed pump would NOT work for
us using such small amounts of insulin per hour.  In fact, I almost went with
Dis. based on that.  They also played on the waterproof function which meant
nothing to me anyways.  The rep was not very good at his job.  In fact he did
not even get back to us for a week after I initially called for info.  I found
that both companies had Scare tactics against each others pumps, to bring us
to them.  I finally just sat down and researched both and decided on the
Minimed.  The child lock appealed...