Re: [IP] Re: Basal rate of .1 (our tale)

hi
i use the disetronics and do the same thing and dilute
as well. there is hours that he still needs no insulin
and it works just fine.
welcome to list.
my son is also five and i have a eight yo who has
diabetes too. both pumping
becky fl

--- Todd & Shelly  Tyler <email @ redacted>