Re: [IP] Re: Basal rate of .1 (our tale)

 Actually that was one of the scare tactics that
Disetronic tried with us, the no delivery using such small amounts of

Why would Diestronic use scare tatics if they were trying to sell their
product?  My son uses the DTron and two times during the day and night
his basel is as low as .2 ph.  We had several discussions w/Diestronic
about how low the basel can be set which is .005 units per hour and no
one has ever metioned this to us.

We haven't had any problems yet either - Never had a no delivery alarm
yet either thank goodness.

Mom to Andrew, dxd 4 mos / now 5, pumping 4 mos