Re: [IP] Re: Local anesthesia for inserting sets-help please

What a relief to hear that my Thomas isn't the only one who FREAKS for site
changes.  We've only been pumping for a week but so far the site changes have
been very stressful and left dear old mom intears twice.  Thomas wants to
push the button which is fine BUT he is a PILL about where he wants to put
the cannula - I even offered to send the pump back if the site changes feel
too everwhelming for him.
I find it hard to be FIRM with him because I feel soo sad about him having to
deal with all this crap in the first place.  I could use some advice

Thanks Nancy
mom of Thomas age 7