Re: [IP] Meters, Meters, Meters

I just wanted to put my two cents worth in.  I agree that the Freestyle is
NOT very reliable.  Thomas who is 7 would sometimes go through 2or 3 strips
to finally get a reading - his arm rarely worked despite rubbing and a high
setting on the lancet.  The Accu-check Advantage is also our old faithful and
has been for 2 years since diagnosis.  We started pumping a week ago and have
since doubled our number of blood sugars - I look forward to trying the ULTRA
Thanks for the input

mom of Thomas age 7 and pumping