Re: [IP] To everyone that helped me with the Dumb Question...

  There is a difference between the micros and the ultimates.  We got 2 boxes
of the Ultimates with our last order and there was NO problems exchanging
them, and they paid for the postage!!

  Sleeping:  Josh has a little pouch under his PJ top that he puts his pump
in at night.  It helps.  Sometimes his tubing will still get a kink in it or
he is sleeping on top of it so when I check him at 3-3:30AM he may be a
little high.  I just pull everything out from under him and do a bolus (BOY
do I LOVE this PUMP stuff!!) and in the morning he is PERFECT!!  I would be
too nervous to just have the pump loose in bed with Josh!   But a lot of
people do it.

   There are PJs that you can get online that have special pockets sewn in
them for the pump or you can just do this yourself.  It's one of those
individual things really!

mom to Joshua