Re: [IP] Stopping for a while

When my son Joshua first started pumping Dec99 we had a TERRIBLE time with
sites not sticking and were averaging 5-6 site changes in 7 days!!  That's a
lot of pokes.  After 8 months and about 7 MILES of tape later Josh asked to
quit so he did for 3 months, to allow his tummy to heal.  Now we are using a
different set, using Mastisol liquid adhesive and Josh is also letting me use
the  top part of his hiney for sites with GREAT results!  He went back on the
pump end of Oct00 and in Feb his A1C droppped a whole point.  Life is good

mom to Joshua
Poulsbo, WA