Re: [IP] Re: HOw do you prevent over-treating a hypo?

>One other thing that I've noticed, is that when I do
>feel the low, that I often still feel affected by it
>after my bg's have returned to normal.

This is normal, Jack.  No pun intended.  All I've read to date states that
it takes the brain at least one hour to retsore to full emotional and
cognitive function *after* bg's have returned to normal after a hypo, no
matter how mild.

Darrin Parker - Nova Scotia, Canada!

To date:   55% improvement in average bg's & 70% fewer hypos.