Re: [IP] HOw do you prevent over-treating a hypo?

Thanks, Linda.

I agree with all you say and practice it when a hypo can be corrected in
only an hour or so but after burning thru a pack of glucose tabs to no
effect and a 1.5 hour drive awating I sinned and ate half a donut.

>Part of your later high (and initial low, too, maybe) might have been from
>high fat content in the meal you ate.

very little fat in my meal, Linda.  I'd say about 2% fat content.  This was
not a factor.  Altough tonite I am thinking that the walking about the Mall
was what did me in.  I never thought of "shopping" as exercise but I gues
it would have been a good five miles I walked that night!

Tahnks for your informed advice, Linda.

Darrin Parker - Nova Scotia, Canada!

To date:   55% improvement in average bg's & 70% fewer hypos.