Re: [IP] Re: HOw do you prevent over-treating a hypo?

Thanks for the responce.  It's appreciated.  I concur with your conclusions
and your practices in treating hypos.

>First, it is much better to use glucose tabs, rather
>than pigging out.

I do this and did that the other night but the tabs had little effect.
After eating 12g worth of tabs each 30 minutes for three hours I was in no
state of mind ot be logical anymore.  I also wanted to ensure my 1.5 hour
drive home form the Mall would not be interupted.

>It's a fine
>balancing act, becoming more difficult as I am
>becoming hypo unaware.

I am afriad of this and sympathise with you.  I do not want to become
hypo-unaware.  Am weatching this one and if necessary will run high normal+
to avoid it.

Thansk again, Jack.  All my best to you!

Darrin Parker - Nova Scotia, Canada!

To date:   55% improvement in average bg's & 70% fewer hypos.