Re: [IP] Vacation Help

On 25 Mar 2001, at 19:57, Heather Nicholson wrote:

> *What about flying and insulin, does it need to be in
> my carry on, I heard that it did?

The other questions I don't have answers to.  But for this one.
YES.  I would carry as much of my insulin/pump supplies as
*possible*.  Too many times, I've had to wait a couple of days for
my luggage to catch up with me (pre-diabetes days).  Because of
that, if I carry nothing else, I carry my ID, my insulin/pump
supplies.... and a change of undies.  :-)