[IP] Vacation Help

TO all fellow pumpers:
	I know this group will come through for me like
always! I am planing on going to the Bahamas in  May (
I know  this is early , but I am trying to make sure I
think of everything) *Ok first of all any advice on
swimming, beach and the PUMP.
*Ladies I am going on this nice dinner cruise, in
which I have a one piece dressy suit, where do I put
the pump? Any suggestions would be apperciated!
* How do you  count carbs for social drinking?
*How about traveling outside the states any extra
precautions you guys advise? I already got some pens
from my endo for a back-up.
*Does anybody know Mini-med policy  (if for some
reason my pump breaks,) what they will do?
*What about flying and insulin, does it need to be in
my carry on, I heard that it did?
This is my first time traveling with my pump, so I am
a bit nervous, so any and all advice will be
Thanks in advace!

pumping 2/18/01

- Just remember ....
	"It is not how far you walk, but it is how deep the
	foot prints you left behind!"

				( ; WINK			Always Yours,

Do You Yahoo!?