[IP] Re: I need a pump

Michelle wrote, in part:
>>> I don't want to give too much info about the detrimental effects of
unstable bg's on my work!  I counsel over the phone (ironically we provide
benefits to other companies!)and its true that it can really affect my work on
a day I am unstable.>>>

I don't blame you for not wanting to paint too bleak a picture for them. They
may find an *unrelated* cause for no longer needing your services. Three
people where my hugsband worked were major drains on their insurance: Wife of
boss, brother of boss, and moi. Guess which one they eliminated to cut the
insurance drain? YMMV (~_^)

http://maxpages.com/bludasue AND http://www.picturetrail.com/dmBASHbashpics
Poor spellers of the world, untie!