Re: [IP] To everyone that helped me with the Dumb Question...

I understand, on where I should place the pump, when I go to bed. I have
found that if I place it in the center of my back, it works best. If I wear
nothing I just througth it in and it follows with me. I also toss and turn a
 I enjoy the freedome, the pump has given me.
I also use the soft set's.
I have been able to lower my A1C to 6.0, never could have done it with out
the pump. Does anyone swim or set in a hot tub. How do you keep the infussion
site good?