[IP] Glucowatch

I've read through all the product lit on line and I've got one question (which I'm forwarding to CYGNUS as they're the only ones who can answer it unless someone on here was in their trials)

If the patch is good for 12 hours and the new one needs three hours to warm up, does that mean that each new patch goes in fifteen hours after the last one (i.e. I'll have to wake up in middle of night (12, 3, 6) in order to change the patch and then I'll have to stay awake to calibrate it during next three hours??

Have I missed something??