Re: [IP] Checking My Basals

When you are checking your basals, a good basal rate will keep you within 30pts of starting range while you are fasting.  I don't think it is a good idea to eat and not bolus.  The basal rates are for keeping you even in a fasting mode.  If you eat and don't bolus you are probably going to go way up.  Anyone else have any thoughts?

Geneece
dx'd 87
pump 7/00