[IP] I need support (and a pump!!)

I just wanted to thank everyone for all their support... your messages mean
a lot. I'm feeling a lot better today, but when i see my endo tomorrow I
will be very honest about how tough its been and see how she can help. She's
very supportive and I'm sure she'll do what she can.

Some of you mentionned Minimed and other companies advocating for me. I
actually did contact the Minimed people who do that, but since I'm not
eligible for coverage thru Great West Life until April 1st, they couldn't
contact the company directly because they don't have my policy number.
Thats why I had to go through my HR and its my company who is saying I can't
claim it (to keep costs down so the plan doesn't cost the company more when
its time to renew). I wrote a letter to explain the pump and its importance
but it didn't seem to help. Hopefully a letter from my doc will help, and I
guess now that I'll be able to i'll bypass my HR and go right to the
insurance company. I'm not giving up!

I guess another option is to get my manager's support, but its tricky isn't
it?  I don't want to give too much info about the detrimental effects of
unstable bg's on my work!  I counsel over the phone (ironically we provide
benefits to other companies!)and its true that it can really affect my work
on a day I am unstable.

Thanks again for your ideas and support... this list keeps me going some