[IP] Checking My Basals

I started the MiniMed on January 24, 2001
Today I decided to check my basals.
Here they are:
7:30  155 BG
10:00  159
11:45   155
1:35      165
2:20      159.  This is after 21 minutes on the treadmill and 1.5 miles on it.
No boluses and only a cup of coffee to drink.
Looks pretty good and I might even try to go to supper without bolusing.
tonight is Chinese food night.  I got to have an egg roll but I think we will
avoid the fried rice from the restaurant.
I enjoy the comments and advice from all on this site.  I am still waiting
for the Ultra strips.
Jim Durr, retired K teacher, Raconteur, 44 1/2 years diabetic.