[IP] D pre-filled H cartridge users

Shane is considering going to the program where we can get prefilled H
cartridges for his htron+. We have a couple questions tho, hope someone
here can answer them:
-can we choose either plastic or glass, or is there only one available?
-bubbles. how are they as compared to ones you fill yourself? we have
gotten pretty good at having almost no bubbles at all and would hate to
have the prefilled ones show up with big bubbles that we have to try to
prime out.
thanks for any info,