[IP] Re: Laura Ames-EdgePark Surgical

Thanks for your note. We live in IA, not OK, but anyway, here is an
update on our situation (I think I may have already posted all the
details so won't go into great depth here)...
After checking back with our insurance, we found a special person there
to talk to regarding diabetes issues. She worked with our area rep from
D, and they have all agreed to let us purchase supplies directly from D
as if they were in network so that we get the 90% coverage. (it was
actually D who originally told us we would only get 80% coverage, not
the insurance company)
thanks again,