[IP] basal of .1

Regarding the basal of .1 - someone wrote back that increase of basal to .2
was 100% increase and maybe too large increase.  I don't know which kind of
pump the person with .1 basal has, but if they do have the Animas pump you can
set your basal to .15 which would only be a 50% increase.  I have my basal set
for .1 for four hours each evening from 8 until midnight with no problems.