[IP] (no subject)

In a message dated 3/24/01 11:22:48 AM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<  [IP] quick-set and MiniMed >>

Christene-Disetronic just released a 'new' set called the Ultraflex.  It is
for 'kids' only, for current Disetronic pump wearers only (at least until we
can increase production to meet all demands).  Only a few adults with medical
indications right now can purchase this but if you wear a Disetronic you
might want to contact your representative. We are looking forward to offer
this to a larger population in the future.  Just a thought.  Kathy