Re: [IP] Re: how long does Humalog work?

At 06:12 AM 3/25/2001 dennis & carol teal wrote:
 >How does one know when their Humalog peaks?  Thanks Carol T.

Just observation, trial and error over many months and years. I know mine
peaks between 2-3 hours because anytime I treat for a high I don't see any
real changes before then. It's real frustrating. I read about people
getting results in half that time and wish I could do the same.

Sam