Re: [IP] Re: Need your assistance Please!

Why not lower the afternoon basels and try a small increase of the morning?
Say 1.5 9am-10, 1.6 10am-11, 1.5 11am-12pm ? with all those 11.-somethings
(198mg/dL=11 mmol/L) surely that may mean for those times an increase is
appropriate, no?

Jenny Sutherland
  This is how it went
  2:00am 11.2
  8:15am 11.4
  9:15am 11.4
  10:00  11.7   Ate 49cho  bolus 5 units  1 unit for 10 cho
  12:17  13.9
  13:20  11.9   Now does this mean our lunch bolus was good because he ate
                then 3.5hrs later he was back to what he started at?I did
                not give extra for the high as I was trying to see if the
                bolus was right.
  13:58 7.3     Big drop
  14:49 4.4
  15:13 4.2     So this is where I was not sure where to change basals to
                stop the low so this is what I did.
               9:00 am basal was 1.5   changed it to .9
              10:00 am basal was 1.5   changed it to .9
              11:00 am           1.5       "    "  " .8

  So tell me if I am wrong but I would say the night basals are set good we
  just need to start off going to bed with numbers in target range and then he
  should wake up with a target range number???
  Any suggestions would be great and of course I will be doing the basal
  testing again and again. Thank you