[IP] diet while Pregnant

My diet while pregnant veried greatly.  In the beginning I had alot of nausea
and some days was not eating much more then soda crackers and apple sauce.
Then there were times when I was craving pizza or mexican and could eat that
three times a day.  The key is to be sure you are watching your sugars and
using the correct carb ratio for whatever you ARE eating.  I did not follow a
precise diet per say, I just tried to eat well balanced when I was able.  It
may not sound like the way to do things but it worked for me.. My monthly
A1cs were never above 6.8 and that one was right before the baby was born and
control was harder to maintain.  Just remember that its important to be
taking prenatal vitamins.. EVEN BEFORE you concieve..