[IP] ethyl chloride

My 10 year old son uses emla but when I heard about
the ethyl chloride spray, it sounded quick and easy
with no harmful side effects...or so I thought.  I
found the link below to be extremely informative, it's
an online product insert and it talks about
ingredients in ethyl chloride being toxic to the
kidneys and liver with continued use over a long
period of time (through skin absorbtion) and that an
ingredient in this numbing agent is a known carcinogen
to the state of CA.  It also says the "thawing"
process can be painful.  Here's the link:

Do You Yahoo!?