From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf
Of Janet Falkenberg
Sent: Tuesday, March 20, 2001 7:58 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #975

Have been on the pump for 2 months but still adjusting basals and bolus.
Can anyone tell me how much longer it may take to get these adjusted?  I am
still having high BG in am - still have strong Dawn effect.   Just lowed
bolus' today to prevent post meal lows in afternoon and evening which seems
to be working better.  Please advise!!!