[IP] Re: Basal rate of .1 (our tale)

Hi there:  My son is 5 and we use a basal rate of .2 during the day...

and at night it is .1 to ZERO every other hour.  This works great for us and
thank God! I can finally sleep most of the night without checking!  As far as
clogging and not getting insulin, this has never happened to us in 7 months of
this.  I had been told that if it did, we would switch to diluted, but it has
always worked great.  Actually that was one of the scare tactics that
Disetronic tried with us, the no delivery using such small amounts of

We use the Minimed 508.