Re: [IP] Basal Rate of .1 or Use of Diluted Insulin

In a message dated 3/24/01 10:15:26 PM, email @ redacted writes:

<< >(1) Does anyone have experience with basal rates of .1 units per hour,
>if >>

There are times when I require a basal dose of .1 unit/hour. I asked Mini Med
about this, and was told that there was a possibility that the white blood
cells would attack the site, but since I change everyother day, I would be
fine. I haven't had a problem with that yet.