Re: [IP] Re: high risk pregnancy

On 24 Mar 2001, at 23:14, email @ redacted wrote:

> to have such perfect control of my diabetes.. I was checking my sugars
> sometimes up to 20 times a day to keep things within the BG goals..

Did you also follow a precise diet?  I would love to know what other
pregnant diabetic (in control) women ate.  A typical day(s), I mean.
Even if it wasn't the "perfect ideal nutritionist" type menu, ya know?

I'm having trouble settling in to any kind of pattern.  One day, I'm a
grazer/nibbler, the next I'm a fasting/gorger--and I'm very
unpredictable about it too.

Pregnancy is going to be very difficult, for me, I think.  Especially if
I have any nausea.

I think I'm going to have to ask for help in planning meals during
that time.