Re: [IP] high risk pregnancy

On 24 Mar 2001, at 22:02, Melissa Howell wrote:
> Just hearing "high
> risk pregnancy" is enough to scare me to death nevermind thinking,

Well, I'll tell ya, when I went to my ob/gyn's office and saw what
they wrote on the sheet "pre-pregnancy counseling for elderly high
risk pregnancy"... wullllll  geez.  yeah, it's only 1 year till middle
age (40), and yes, I have lots of gray (started in college) and "high-
risk" is bad enough.... but still.....

ELDERLY?!?!?!?! hmph.  <arms akimbo>