Re: [IP] HOw do you prevent over-treating a hypo?

Darrin..DAARLLING...we ALL over do it at times. Actually I have a tendencu to
almost always over do Josh's lows so he ends up hig but the beauty of the
pump is that he never STAYS high for any length of time.  Pretty soon he is
right where he should be.  So, just ask yourself...what is MY problem?  I'm
not the one with the hypo brain?!!!  Or AM I??

mom to Joshua