Re: [IP] A dumb question...

  Didn't anyone ever tell you that the only stupid question is the one not
asked???!!!  This is NOT a stupid question.  My son Joshua is nine and he has
never complained about a site hurting when coming out, except maybe a little
pull because of the adhesive  You just pull and the whole thing comes out.
Then you clean off the site to remove the adhesive.  I started using
antibiotic ointment on Josh's sites afterwards because of him getting this
one really bad infected site.  Now his site basically disappears within 24
hours after removal.

Good Luck and PLEASE...keep asking us all of those SMART questions!

mom to Joshua