  They won't talk about it muck but Minimed does receive donated Insulin
pumps once in a while.If you can't convince you insurance,you might be able
to get some help with them. I don't have insurance at all and wanted to buy
an insulin pump and they donated one to me.Its a 506 but it works fine.
       Also disetronics has a plan to let you pay foer insulin pumps though a
payment plan.I had looked at that first.
       Hope this helps.
Paul Estep dx 3/89,pumping since 10/2000