[IP] Re: high risk pregnancy

I did not have fears.. I planned on getting pregnant after getting under
control with my pump and obtaining my A1c result within the goal of my endo.
Took me approx. 6 months after getting on the pump and getting stabilized.
Being Pregnant was a wonderful time in my life.. I never had a better reason
to have such perfect control of my diabetes.. I was checking my sugars
sometimes up to 20 times a day to keep things within the BG goals.. In the
end it was all worth it. I had a beautiful baby boy born at 36 weeks weighing
8#3oz..   When I do this again I wont be as stressed about EVERY single high
knowing that I am checking so often it does not get a chance to stay there
and do any harm !!