Re: [IP] I need support (and a pump!!)

 I don't know which type of pump you might be considering but I have a
Minimed 507 and Minimed helps with the insurance paperwork and they also have
your endo write a letter of necessity for the pump that goes to the insurance
co.  If you go through that process of trying for a pump and are still
refused I would definitely appeal the decision to your insurance company.
Believe it or not sometimes that will help (that's how I got my first pump).
Some insurance companies consider the pump a "durable medical" device so you
might want to chek your coverage for that.

Up and down bloodsugars and feeling lousy can be very upsetting so I hope you
are feeling better soon.

Don't take no for an answer from your insurance company.  Your pump company
and endo should be able to help and may even have more ideas.

Good Luck!  Linda