[IP] Pre-pg BGs

> From what I have been told, conception with a low A1C is the best
> and my doc gave me goals:  before meals=60-90 and 2 hours after meals
> 90-120.  He said to make sure I am reaching those goals and I should be ok.

Since MM advises against driving with a BG under 100, what is your doc's
advice about that? Aren't these numbers risky?

BTW, I'll have two 39 y/o's as of Wednesday - for 7 weeks. That was a looong
pregnancy(s) and wayyyy before more than one shot a day, with just pee tests
and no A1C's. They both had birth problems but are healthy adults. I'm the
grandparent of FOUR - and bawled and bawled when the first one arrived.
Couldn't believe there was a 2nd generation after me.

http://maxpages.com/bludasue AND http://www.picturetrail.com/dmBASHbashpics
Poor spellers of the world, untie!