[IP] Pumper since January 01--MiniMed 508

I had my pump about two weeks before  I got to use it. I was so nervous
about going on pump. I went to Endo office and a MiniMed  trainer was
there.  Another person and I had about  3 1/2   hours  of training is
all and  we had to set up everything  ourselves with help .We were put
on humalog. I was  really scared. I have to change every two days.
At first I did real good with bg and now it is high. I am having
problems with sites. I am also under a lot of stress waiting for
surgery. I am insulin resistant. I will say it has been a lot better on
the pump. I have only had to give myself about 5 shots in all this time
since I been on the  pump. Best of luck all pumpers