[IP] A dumb question...

This is probably going to sound like a dumb question, but here goes...
I just started using my pump (minimed 508) on Friday, march 23rd, with
saline. I will begin with insulin on Wednesday. Ok, here's the question, I
was told to change my infusion site at least once before I go back to my CDE
on Wednesday, How do I take out the infusion set??? Do I just pull the tape
off and then take the infusion set out? Or do I pull the tape and the whole
thing comes out? Is there an easy way to do it without pain?
Stephanie Olivieri
Type I, dxd 1994