[IP] corrected link

My sincerest apologies for sending yet another message, but many
people have reported that the link I gave in my birth
announcement was not working...that is because it was incorrect
(argh!) If you wish to see pictures, please follow the corrected
link in my signature line. Rather than send the corrected link to
only those people who wrote to me, I am resending it to everyone
since I know lots of people on lots of mailing lists and this is
the easiest way to reach everyone I know (PLEASE - if you have a
problem with this, write to me privately about it. I am truly
sorry about this mistake!)

PS...upon double checking his stats, Joseph was 11 lbs and 21
1/2" (not 23" as previously reported. Oops!) Still no middle name
yet! :) Mom's a little busy as you can imagine but will get back
to everyone soon!

Take care, Kerri