Re: [IP] Re: Desperately needing help and support

i know how it feels to think your blood has been real good but then you get
the test resutls and BAM you are back at point one.
I went through this for 7 years!!  PLease please try very hard to get this
thing under control.  It will catch up with you if it is out of control for
too long.  (it happened to me and now i am stuck trying to fix it now)