Re: [IP] Re: how long does Humalog work?

In a message dated 3/24/01 4:18:36 PM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Hi I am fairly new to the pump,  and i have been told that Humalog works for
> two hours.  In and out, gone done it's job,  I am new to humalog.

i know for me, at two hours and even at the third hour my humalog brings me
to my lowest point after the bolus........ after three hours, it seems to
pretty much not have too much of an effect for me.........  :O)