[IP] RE: New Endo!

Sherry Wrote:
After much finagaling, we finally got my mother's endo to agree to see me on
Wednesday!  Wooohoooo... I have an endo now!  Here's crossing my fingers and
hoping he's better than the last one.
Sherry C>From the massive city of Bowling Green, KY

Sally Writes:
So good to hear that you've found a new doc.  Once again, I'm so sorry that
Dr. ******* gave you such a terrible time.  That was very unprofessional to
say the least.  I would've done the same in your situation.  Actually my
Irish(temper) probably would've gotten the best of me and he would've gotten
an ear-full!
Once again, I'm so sorry that you had to endure what you did, and pray that
your new doc is the answer for you and your little one.
BTW, IP'ers, I drive 70 miles TO SEE the same doc.

Sally =o)
IDDM for 36 of my 38 years
Assimilated : 7 December 1999