[IP] Re:Smaller needle

>>Elizabeth wrote:. I know this isn't going into a vein,
but I just feel I'd rather have the smallest set available. Does
anyone know about this? Should I just call my rep and see??> <<

Hi Elizabeth,

First, congratulations on your decision for better health! It IS scary but
you WILL be fine. I just want to tell you that my daughter Lauren is nine
and she uses the Sils' a big looking needle and does it herself with no
numbing agent and no problem. It looks intimidating, but once you've done it
a couple of times, I PROMISE you will be fine! Really! Good luck and keep us

Mom of Lauren; the pump princess of Plymouth