[IP] Saline

 Thanks to those of you who responded in regard to my
saline questions/and need for saline.I appriciate it
so much,the folks on this list are so helpful.Well,
wish me luck(primarily that I don't screw something up
in the pump or get some skin infection from improper
techneque) and don't tell my endo/or trainer as I soon
will be pumping saline-
          (pumping for REAL in 9 or 30 days on MM 508)
           and doing a saline run when it gets here
           mail 'cause I can't wait!)
 And to those of you who might be offended by my rash
behavior,I apologize.If something goes wrong,you can
tell me I told you so and I'll fully agree,but as long
as my doc and trainer don't find out about it,I won't
mind being razed about it by anyone else.:-)

Do You Yahoo!?