[IP] Re: site adhesive remover

Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 19:47:44 -0500
From: "Heather" <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] Site Adhesive Residue

Clear DayDoes anyone else have trouble getting that sticky adhesive residue
off your skin after changing sites?

    we use Uni-Solv by Smith and Nephew.  It come in individual packets and
works great.  It is alcohol based any may sting if it hits the insertion
site.  I went to an OSTEO store in town to buy mine (15$ for a box of 50)
(Look in your phone book) Another product is called Medi-sol  I got some
from my endo and don't know where to order it from.  This one is mineral Oil
based and probably less harsh on the skin.  Both worked very well

Kim (mom to Max5 pumping 2 weeks)